Thursday, July 19, 2012

China Glaze Harvest Moon


This polish ticks my boxes. I love bronzey colours (I find them a great neutral), I love foils, and I loved the inspiration behind the Capitol Colors collection. Indeed, when this goes live, I very much hope I'll be by a pool reading the Hunger Games books...and hopefully not covered in sunburn and insect bites, as usually happens when I go away.





That said, this sat in my polish box for ages before I reached for it. I kept meaning to, but because I knew I'd like it, it seemed like the 'safe' choice. So eventually I picked it up last night and threw it on, and I don't just like it, I love it. The flecks are very slightly different colours (a bit like LA girl Copper Alloy, which I will get better swatches of one day....) so it sparkles orange and gold in the sun. It's pretty.

Like this? Click below to let us know!

11 comments:

Lucy said...

wow this is such a great color... I hope it's still on the shelves, because I need to get myself a bottle :)

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Fabulous foil!!!
LOOOVE!!!

Sia said...

AMAZING colour x

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

Harvest Moon is a top 20 for me... just gorgeous

pullstrings said...

I just bought this today!!! Clearance sale started at Sally's beauty supply ... Extra 50% off. I paid $1.65

pullstrings said...

I just bought this today!!! Clearance sale started at Sally's beauty supply ... Extra 50% off. I paid $1.65

beachgal said...

I have a fav deep copper shade from an old OPI collection that I always pull out fall and winter. It's from the old holiday collection that has a bunch of music named colors but most of the shades were in ambers, bronze group. This shade from HG collection is a bit like those, but I bought it anyway! Only wore it 1 time and going to wear it more come fall.

Kimberley said...

Pretty!

The Lacquer Tracker said...

I absolutely adore Harvest Moon- for a copper lover, it's perfection. Gorgeous!

Elaine said...

I really love that one!! So beautiful! I have to go searching now...

Ami said...

Love this color. I didnt get to pick it up initially but its a special color

Related Posts with Thumbnails