Friday, October 9, 2009

Yay for the weekend!!


Hope everyone had an amazing week and will have an amazing weekend as well! My mani for the weekend is China Glaze Eyes Like Sapphires. This polish has silver glitter in a beautiful blue frost base. I know it looks bumpy on my nails and I promise you, after a coat of Nubar Diamont top coat it wasn't bumpy, but it still photographed that way. This was perfect in two coats, and I believe it is non B3F since it has the white label. I have a feeling this might be my fav non creme blue!!!!!

Indirect light:


Full sunlight:


Like this? Click below to let us know!

3 comments:

nihrida said...

What beautiful nails! WOW!

Unknown said...

this is simply stunning! great nails :D

Lucy said...

Gorgeous! I love glitter and beautiful colors together. Your nails look lovely. Have a nice weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails